Quality Coordinator, L4L Project, CDC and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
No. of vacancies: 1
Location: New Delhi
The purpose of the position
The basic purposes of the position will be to support the project in achieving NABL accreditation of participant laboratories. Conducting regular mentoring visits for training & handholding at L4L sites, providing technical support to apply learnings and to ensure effective project implementation, monitoring and documentation of training conducted so far.
CMAI proposes recruiting this position purely on contractual basis.
Note: It is mandatory to mention Age, Year of Passing the Degrees, Current and Past Employment dates on your resume, without which it will not be accepted
Roles and Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of Quality Coordinator are technical supervisory in nature and involves
- Help in implementing Quality Management Systems as per ISO15189 with special reference to
- Quality Control program at sites
- Documentation system
- Equipment management system
- Provide support in conducting regular training/hands on workshop/webinars in various aspects of laboratory strengthening
- Provide support for the roll-out of Training and new initiatives in L4L
- Undertake field visits to Districts/facilities
- Review of existing training modules and materials
- Drafting training modules as per requirement
- Preparation of reports such as assessment reports and meeting reports
- Identify best practices and innovations within states and districts and support project to document and upload these.
- Perform quality control through conducting competency assessment of the trained participants.
- Submit travel plans and travel reports in advance to reporting officer.
- Modify the available L4L documents and prepare PPT.
- Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the Reporting Authority.
- Post Graduate degree (MBBS,MD, DNB,DCP) in Pathology/Biochemistry /Microbiology from a reputed and recognized institution;
- Minimum 2-3 years of Post Qualification experience/Senior Residency in laboratory in the laboratory.
- Familiarity with the international standards, ISO 15189 will be an advantage;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Proficiency in managing computers with high level of familiarity with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Preference would be given to the candidate having experience of working with Centre / State / UT health department as a trainer in Quality Management System
- Conditions of formal educational qualification and experience will be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
The selected candidate will report to Technical Manager, L4L and Senior Scientific Advisor, CMAI.
Extensive travel is required. Selected candidate will be required to regularly visit the districts (up to10-15 day’s month) with prior permission.
Last date of receipt of Application: 12 .11.17.