- Workshop on Goods and Service Tax (GST) and FCRA Compliance 2017 - Series of “Workshop on Goods and Service Tax(GST) and FCRA Compliance”, 2017 New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Bangalore For details, please click the link below: GST Brochure
- HCF South Asia conference from 4th – 8th October 2017 - BEHOLD THE LAMB! BE FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH ! HCF South Asia conference. Beloved Brothers and Sisters in Christ, “ They will make war against the LAMB, but the LAMB will overcome them because He is KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS – and with Him will be His called , chosen , faithful followers. […]
- Registration for the 44th Biennial Conference – 2017 - Dear Friends, CMAI members come together once every two years for fellowship, to exchange professional experiences and to plan its activities across the country. The next Biennial Conference will be organised at LA Lawns, Bhubaneswar, Odhisha from 5 – 8 November 2017. CMAI member institutions and sponsors will be allotted space for exhibition stalls. This will be a […]
- CMAI – HSSC Short Term Training Program - CMAI in collaboration with Healthcare Sector Skill Council(HSSC) has launched the Short Term Training Courses in Allied Health Sciences in line with National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). Through the CMAI-HSSC Short term training courses the AHP Section of CMAI aims to impart skills to the youth for employment in health sector and to develop […]
- Short term Training Courses in Allied Health Sciences - CMAI has been pioneer in providing ethical health care, capacity building, demonstrating models of health and development initiatives and knowledge dissemination. With the emerging need of skill development, CMAI aims to train youth from rural and urban India with speed and high standards in order to achieve the country’s vision of a ‘Skilled India’. On […]
- One Year Course – Laws on Hospital Administration - Health professionals and health care institutions are increasingly subject to regulations, litigations and court cases. The course will equip them to take the necessary steps to meet regulatory requirements, prevent and protect themselves from unnecessary litigations and to seek appropriate and timely guidance.
- Vacancy in CMAI - CMAI invites application for the post of Finance Executive to be based at its headquarters in New Delhi. The candidate should be a Graduate / Post Graduate in Commerce having 2 years experience in book keeping, tally and MS Office is preferred. Attractive salary package. Please send detailed CV to : The Associate Administrative Manager, CMAI Plot […]
- Assessment of Blood Banks in India - Assessment of blood banks in India The need for blood is vital and universal, therefore ensuring the safety and availability of blood and blood products is an indispensable public health responsibility. Generation of accurate and essential data from blood banks at regular intervals is imperative not only to develop evidence based programmes and policies but […]
- Legal cell – functioning of legal cell-legal advice & action – intimation – reg. - To All CEO/M.S/Director/Administrator, All member institutions, CMAI Dear Sir/Madam, Sub: Legal cell – functioning of legal cell-legal advice & action – intimation – reg. The Board of Management of CMAI has decided to start a Legal Cell at the national level for the following functions: to cater and represent the need of the institutional-members for […]
- CMC VELLORE – Medical Post-Doctoral Fellowship Admission – 2017 - CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE VELLORE – 632 002 TN email: firstname.lastname@example.org Medical Post-Doctoral Fellowship Admission – 2017 Applications are invited for the Medical Post-Doctoral Fellowship Courses as given in the admission bulletin. Admission Bulletin and Application form can be accessed only on-line at the website http://admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in The last date for online application submission with payment is […]
- CMAI Launches Short Term Training in Allied Health Sciences - Chennai, July 29, 2016: The Christian Medical Association of India (CMAI) today launched the Healthcare Sector Skill Council [HSSC] Short term Training Courses in Allied Health Sciences in line with National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). Dr. J. Radhakrishnan IAS, Health Secretary, Government of Tamil Nadu inaugurated the program and Rt. Rev. George Stephen, Bishop […]
- PAST PROJECT - Improving Adolescent Sexual Health to prevent HIV and AIDS in Manipur The project addresses the issue of adolescent sexual health by encouraging the adolescents to take informed decision to prevent themselves from HIV and AIDS. It also encourages better health seeking behavior through community counselors and also sensitizes the healthcare professionals for an adolescent friendly […]
- Testimonials - Gujratbee Nabi Sheik a 70 year old widowed mother of 2 daughters and a son, from a village about 25 km from Miraj. She lives alone and is dependent on her neighbors for food and the financial support coming from her daughters. Since her young age she has been rolling beedis to make a living […]
- Advisors - CMAI work in partnership with experts in various field of health and health related initiatives. They give valuable inputs for strategic engagement and partnership within and outside CMAI network List of Advisors 1. Mr M N Rao, Healthcare Technology Advisor 2. Dr Stanley C Macaden, Palliative Care Advisor
- CMAI – Guest House Facilities in Delhi - CMAI Guest rooms are available to its members, member institutions, staff, official visitors, sister agencies and friends of CMAI for temporary stay.
Upcoming Events & Activities
Training Committees meetings:
Healing Ministry Week Celebration
I. Assessment of Hospitals and Capacity Building of staff
II. Involvement and sharing of experiences
Rural/Tribal Women’s Health & Development Project
- Training of community members and self-help group members on Malaria and TB.
- Training of Self Help Group on Income Generation to set up micro enterprises.