- Workshop on Goods and Service Tax (GST) and FCRA Compliance 2017 - Series of “Workshop on Goods and Service Tax(GST) and FCRA Compliance”, 2017 New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Bangalore For details, please click the link below: GST Brochure
- Registration for the 44th Biennial Conference – 2017 - Dear Friends, CMAI members come together once every two years for fellowship, to exchange professional experiences and to plan its activities across the country. The next Biennial Conference will be organised at LA Lawns, Bhubaneswar, Odhisha from 5 – 8 November 2017. CMAI member institutions and sponsors will be allotted space for exhibition stalls. This will be a […]
- CMAI – HSSC Short Term Training Program - CMAI in collaboration with Healthcare Sector Skill Council(HSSC) has launched the Short Term Training Courses in Allied Health Sciences in line with National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). Through the CMAI-HSSC Short term training courses the AHP Section of CMAI aims to impart skills to the youth for employment in health sector and to develop […]
- Short term Training Courses in Allied Health Sciences - CMAI has been pioneer in providing ethical health care, capacity building, demonstrating models of health and development initiatives and knowledge dissemination. With the emerging need of skill development, CMAI aims to train youth from rural and urban India with speed and high standards in order to achieve the country’s vision of a ‘Skilled India’. On […]
- One Year Course – Laws on Hospital Administration - Health professionals and health care institutions are increasingly subject to regulations, litigations and court cases. The course will equip them to take the necessary steps to meet regulatory requirements, prevent and protect themselves from unnecessary litigations and to seek appropriate and timely guidance.
- INTEGRATION OF BANK ACCOUNTS WITH PFMS UNDER FCRA - Reproduced from Standards & Norms, Legal Series * Vol X * Issue 10 * January 2018 Authors: Dr. Manoj Fogla Dr. Sanjay Patra (ED, FMSF) Sandeep Sharma, Head Prog, FMSF Pages are reorganized to upload the document in the website. INTRODUCTION 1.1.1 The Ministry of Home Affairs, Foreigners Division has issued a notification No. 2/ […]
- CMAI Launches Short Term Training in Allied Health Sciences - Chennai, July 29, 2016: The Christian Medical Association of India (CMAI) today launched the Healthcare Sector Skill Council [HSSC] Short term Training Courses in Allied Health Sciences in line with National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). Dr. J. Radhakrishnan IAS, Health Secretary, Government of Tamil Nadu inaugurated the program and Rt. Rev. George Stephen, Bishop […]
- CMAI – Guest House Facilities in Delhi - CMAI Guest rooms are available to its members, member institutions, staff, official visitors, sister agencies and friends of CMAI for temporary stay.
Upcoming Events & Activities
Training Committees meetings:
Healing Ministry Week Celebration
I. Assessment of Hospitals and Capacity Building of staff
II. Involvement and sharing of experiences
Rural/Tribal Women’s Health & Development Project
- Training of community members and self-help group members on Malaria and TB.
- Training of Self Help Group on Income Generation to set up micro enterprises.