- CME on COMPLEX PAEDIATRIC DERMATOLOGY - The Dept. of Dermatology at CMC, Vellore is organising a one-day CME on Complex Paediatric Dermatology on the 21st of July, 2018. The dept. has specially arranged, two-way telecast of the sessions to mission hospitals. We understand that this will be helpful, particularly in places where there are no dermatologists or paediatricians. Those interested can […]
- WEBINAR ANNOUNCEMENT - CMAI cordially invites you to a series of monthly webinars on various topics on health sector related issues. Date and Time: July 26, 2018 (Thursday) | 2.30-3.30 PM Topic: “Stress Management” Speaker: Mrs. Bindu Shaiju (Assistant Professor, Collage of Nursing, Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi) Topics Covered: Stress management. This presentation will be beneficial : If you […]
- CMAI – HSSC Short Term Training Program - CMAI in collaboration with Healthcare Sector Skill Council(HSSC) has launched the Short Term Training Courses in Allied Health Sciences in line with National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT). Through the CMAI-HSSC Short term training courses the AHP Section of CMAI aims to impart skills to the youth for employment in health sector and to develop […]
- CMAI – Guest House Facilities in Delhi - CMAI Guest rooms are available to its members, member institutions, staff, official visitors, sister agencies and friends of CMAI for temporary stay.
- Vacancy in MIBE Graduate School for Nurses, Indore - MIBE Graduate School for Nurses, Indore (A unit of the Christian Medical Association of India) Vacant positions Business Manager No of posts– 1 Qualification: M.Com /B.Com with minimum 5 years of experience. Efficient in information technology, organizational ability & financial management. Salary : As per GSN Rules. Last date of Application: 20th May 2018
- CMC Pharmacy Bulletin – June 2018 - CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE, VELLORE CMC Pharmacy Bulletin Volume 6, Issue 6 JUNE 2018 CMC Pharmacy Bulletin June 2018
Upcoming Events & Activities
Training Committees meetings:
Healing Ministry Week Celebration
I. Assessment of Hospitals and Capacity Building of staff
II. Involvement and sharing of experiences
Rural/Tribal Women’s Health & Development Project
- Training of community members and self-help group members on Malaria and TB.
- Training of Self Help Group on Income Generation to set up micro enterprises.