The position is based at the five regions in seven state (West Bengal and Assam as one region) identified by the project.
The qualification for the position is – MD / Diploma Clinical Pathology / Microbiology or Ph.D in Microbiology with public health experience and a good understanding of quality management system in medical laboratories.
The key functions of this position are:
- Provide Project management support, facilitate joint consultations, working group meetings with the stakeholders at the regional, state and district level.
- Plan and facilitate implementation of quality improvement system activities at sites and assess gaps to strengthen activities in lab sites and hospitals in coordination with all stakeholders.
- Plan and implement training in consultation with respective institutions and finalize training calendars at the regional level.
- Coordinate site visits of external quality auditors as required by the project
- Analyze data received from the state laboratories for NACO and prepare reports as required.
- Work with CMAI, BD, CDC and NACO to implement national guidelines on quality improvement.
- Identify district level resource persons to offer mentoring support to the labs
- Visit extensively within the region / states / districts for coordinating stakeholders for integrated response for quality improvement.
- Any other tasks assigned by the DDG (Lab Services) NACO through the Technical Manager (L4L) at NACO.
The candidate will report to the Technical Manager (L4L) at NACO.
A joint review will be held once every quarter at NACO on the performance of the candidate.
Please send your latest CV with a covering letter to – Associate Admin. Manager at :
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st May 2017.