Are you interested to work as an Intern with CMAI Chaplains Section?
CMAI invites applications from young graduates in Theology for placements to obtain practical skills and theoretical knowledge of healing ministry. The selected person will be working with the Chaplains Section in New Delhi for a year to strengthen the mission of CMAI in connecting with member institutions and churches.
Eligibility of the candidate:
- The program is open to men and women who are fresh graduates (Bachelor of Divinity)
- Should be a member of a mainline church
- From a recognized theological college.
- With basic computer knowledge
- Letter of recommendation from the Church
- The 2019 internship will begin on 1st May 2019 till 31st May 2020
Scope of the work:
- Expected to offer 42 hours of work in a week.
- Strengthen CMAI relationship and connect with local churches in and around Delhi.
- Organize the morning devotion in the office when Chaplains Secretary is not in station
- Engage in organizing programmes at local, regional and national level
- Travel outside the office when need arises
- Help in membership drive
- Communicate with churches and institutions on a daily basis for better relationship
- Work efficiently and sincerely to improve the section
- Internship will be for a period of one year with Assessment in every three months
- Assist in programme conceptualizing and designing
Stay & Stipend:
Accommodation and stipend will be given to the selected candidate as per CMAI rules and regulations.
Send your detailed curriculum vitae to: Application deadline: April 20, 2019. Early submissions are encouraged.
Ms. Imtimenla Aier, Secretary Chaplains Section
Christian Medical Association of India
Plot No 2, A-3, Local Shopping Centre
Janakpuri, New Delhi 110058
Telephone: 011-25599991, 2, 3
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org;