The Christian Medical Association of India, New Delhi, a network of Christian Hospitals and a fellowship of Christian Healthcare Professionals in India has an immediate opening for a staff at its Headquarters in New Delhi.
Name of the Post: Secretary/Assistant Secretary, Chaplains Section
Nature of the job: Full time; coordinates the activities of the Section; requires extensive travel all over India
Age: 28-45 yrs
Educational Qualifications: A Diploma or Degree in Theology from a Theological University/College/Seminary in India
Professional Qualifications/Work experience: Ordination in any of the NCCI member Churches; Pastoral experience in parishes; Chaplaincy experience in hospitals/caring institutions and /or exposure to Healing Ministry/Pastoral Care and Counseling.
- Convene meetings of the Sectional General Body and its Executive Committee in consultation with the Chairperson.
- Act as the official correspondent of the Section.
- Prepare a budget for the Section in consultation with the chairperson and the General Secretary of CMAI.
- Maintain files and records of the Section.
- Maintain an up to date list of the members of the Section.
- Prepare the annual report of the Sectional activities for the Biennial Conference and an interim report for the Executive Committee.
- Maintain contacts with the members and institutions, Churches and theological colleges, regional sectional secretaries through visits and correspondence (in case of youth chaplain, will visit theological colleges
- Coordinate the training programmes, seminars, retreats, etc. for the Chaplains, Christian Healthcare professionals.
- Responsible for student nurture programmes.
Period of appointment: Five years with first year as probation
Last date for application: 25th March 2018
Salary and perks: As per the CMAI rules
Send your curriculum vitae to:
The General Secretary
Christian Medical Association of India
Plot No 2, A-3, Local Shopping Centre
Janakpuri, New Delhi 110058
Telephone: 011-25599991, 2, 3