Job Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the activities of the Allied Health Professionals Section at the National and the regional level
- Work with other sections and departments to promote AHP sectional activities and strategize them for maximum impact.
- Visit institutions and training centers and offer appropriate technical support. Willingness to travel widely at least 7 days a month.
- Mobilize membership and involve them in CMAI technical and fellowship activities
- Work with the Central Education board to coordinate the function of the various training committees and receive their reports on time.
- Represent CMAI in public, private, NGO and church forums and present CMAI view points and reports as required
- Coordinate with the conveners of the training committees regarding the functioning and up gradation of the courses, training committee and training centers.
- Monitoring and supporting the AHP certificate verification process.
- Organizing the Sectional meetings, preparing and circulating the Minutes of the Section’s General Meeting and Executive Committee, Central Education Board (CEB) Board Meetings.
- Contacting Allied Health Professional staff and students through institutional visits.
Minimum Qualification: PG Degree/Diploma in any of the Allied Health Sciences.
Experience: 5 years. Young professionals are encouraged to apply to take on a challenging opportunity.
Skills: Excellent Communication (written, spoken and listening), Analytical and relationship.
Use of computers and communication technology, Use of English and one or two of Indian languages.
Other Attributes: Positive attitude, open mind, team work, multi task, faith in the church and ecumenical work and partnerships.
Salary: as per CMAI norms.
PLEASE SEND DETAILED CV on or before 30.01.2017 to:
The Administrative Manager
CMAI, Plot No.2, A-3 Local Shopping Centre
Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058 or,
email to email@example.com