Church for Social Action
- Churches enhance their engagement towards health and healing with commitment from the leaders.
- Churches reach out to the communities around them for holistic and inclusive actions
1. Introduce the need for churches to be an active unit in their community and widen their perspective on the issues that are present around them.
2. Enable the church to understand their area of strength and potential in contributing significantly through social action assessment tool.
3. Build the capacity of the church leaders in social and health issues through technical inputs and practical applications.
4. Build an action plan relevant to the church community.
5. Document demonstrations by the church in being relevant and inclusive.
I. How to make your church inclusive and relevant to the community
Supported by Bread for the World
Project Coverage: Across the country
May be this is your first time or perhaps you’re a member.
Let’s connect. We’d want to know more about you and your church and how we can work together to make it relevant and inclusive in our community.