Who we are
CMAI serves as a Christian network of hospitals and healthcare professionals promoting medical care in hard-to-reach communities through its member institutions or by direct technical inputs.
How do we do it?
- DIRECT HEALTHCARE: By providing relief to human suffering irrespective of caste, creed, community, religion and economic status.
- CAPACITY BUILDING: By promoting and sharing knowledge of factors governing health.
- MANAGEMENT: By coordinating training doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and others involved in the ministry of healing.
- PARTNER ENGAGEMENT: By implementing government schemes for comprehensive health care, family planning and community welfare.
- DISASTER RELIEF: By rendering healthcare during natural calamities and disasters.
That they may have life…and life in its fullness.
In response to the love and command of Christ, CMAI’s mission is to serve the churches in India in its ministry of healing and to build a just and healthy society.